All presenters and attendees at ERWC6 MUST register to attend the conference. Note there are different payment rates depending on when you register.
All presenters MUST pre-register to confirm their attendance at the conference and this includes payment. As a presenter you will have already registered with the conference website, edzil.la, and you should use your account to confirm attendance, register and pay. Presenters who do not confirm attendance and register may not be allowed to present at the conference. There is no special fee for presenters; it is the same as that for regular participants.
Payment can be made through
- the PayPal link on the ewrc6.edzil.la site (preferred), which also provides some other payment choices, or
- Eventbrite.com which will accept credit or debit cards with either the VISA or MasterCard symbols. Eventbrite payments will automatically be registered on Edzil.la assuming that you use the same email address for both.
Attendees (people not presenting)
You should register with the edzil.la website to register and pre-pay. Indonesians do not pay on this site since it will not accept Indonesian Rupiah. See the instructions below. Registration on the day of the conference will be in U.S. dollars only via credit card. Indonesians who register at the conference may not be able to get the discounted RELO entrance (see below), so we recommend you pre-register online.
Directions for using the Edzil.la site:
The first time you enter the site you must create a username for yourself. Click on the dark red button that says “Start here.” After you have registered, you must join the ERWC6 area. (There may be other conferences on Edzil.la at the same time.)
For Indonesian applicants, please register at Edzil.la but do not pay at Edzil.la. Please follow the instructions below for Indonesians on how to transfer registration fee payments.
Bagi pendaftar yang orang Indonesia, silahkan mendaftar di Edzil.la tetapi jangan membayar di Edzik.la Silakan ikuti petunjuk di bawah ini untuk orang Indonesia tentang cara transfer pembayaran biaya registrasi.
Indonesian teachers, lecturers and students
The Regional English Language Office (RELO) of the United States Embassy, Jakarta has kindly donated a sum of USD $10,000 to defray the cost of participation of Indonesian citizens who are students, teachers or lecturers. ID may be required to get this discounted rate. Note that the RELO subsidy is available until all funds have been disbursed.
Indonesians who are not teachers, lecturers or students
Non-teachers or those in other professions may take advantage of the Regular Rate indicated below.
Payment instructions for Indonesia:
1) Pay the applicable sum to our bank account:
Name: Universitas Udayana (UNUD)-KERJASAMA FIB UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA
VA Number: 9883334401060100
Leave Note (keterangan): ERWC6 registration fee
2) Go to https://tinyurl.com/ERWC6-IDR-Payment, fill in the requested details and upload a copy of your payment receipt. If possible, include part of your name in the file name before uploading it.
3) Go to the conference website, https://erwc6.edzil.la and create a login ID for yourself using the same email address that you registered on Step 2.
4) Your payment will be recorded on the conference website, https://erwc6.edzil.la. You will be notified when you payment has been recorded. You will then be able to view all of the available content on the website.
Instructions for US Dollar Payments
1). Go to the conference website, https://erwc6.edzil.la and create a login ID for yourself using the same emall address if you have not done so already.
2) Click on “Get a ticket” and pay via PayPal using your credit card.
3) A downloadable receipt will be available from the edzil.la site.
All participation fees include lunch on the 3 main days, plus 2 tea/coffee breaks each day.
*High Income Economies
Residents holding passports from the following countries must pay the Regular rate. Andorra, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong SAR China, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, S. Korea, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao SAR China, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Portugal, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan*, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. *Not a World Bank member economy, so added based on other indicators. “High-Income Economies” determined in accordance with data from The World Bank—countries with a GNI (Gross National Income) of $15,000 (USD) or greater.
**Students are defined as undergraduate or graduate students who do not have full-time employment. Students must show a valid student ID from an accredited post-secondary institution when picking up their conference badge. Please bring your ID.